Board of Directors Declares Normal Water Supply Conditions
Current Water Stage & Water Use Restrictions
On April 15, 2019, the District's Board of Directors declared Normal Water Supply Conditions and a District-wide water conservation goal of a 10% reduction in water use each month when compared to the same month in 2013.
Customers interested in helping the District achieve the 10% water reduction goal are encouraged to implement the five (5) recommended practices
Recommended Practices for Normal Water Supply Conditions:
1. Watering three (3) days or less per week is encouraged;
- Customers whose address ends with an odd number are encouraged to only water on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Customers whose address ends with an even number are encouraged to only water on Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Watering on Mondays is not recommended.
- Pool covers for swimming pools and spas are recommended to reduce evaporation.
- Customers are encouraged to wash only full loads of laundry and dishes.
For additional information on recommended practices, restrictions and enforcements, please see the link below: