Your Board of Directors are committed to the continual development of the District and its ability to deliver exceptional value and service to its customers. To this end, the Board adopted a Strategic Plan that aligns with the District’s Mission Statement and Values.
Taking into consideration current conditions, future needs and priorities, the Strategic Plan is a guide for future operations.
To deliver a high quality, reliable supply of water and superior customer service
at the lowest responsible water rate.
- Respect customers while conducting District business through open and transparent governance and communications.
- Practice the highest ethical standards and maintain integrity throughout the organization.
- Ensure public health and safety by conducting operations in strict accordance with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Achieve high levels of staff professionalism through career development, including training opportunities, and retention of skilled staff with competitive compensation.
- Maintain sustainable resources and facilities asset management through cost effective business practices.
- Emphasize internal and external collaboration in attaining objectives and resolving issues.
- Provide leadership and vision in water management issues.