The District has demonstrated that is has the ability to meet 100% of its customer's water demand, and has declared Normal Water Supply conditions for 2016 as of June 7, 2016.
Normal Water Supply conditions do not have a mandatory watering schedule; however, the District has set a water conservation goal of 10% each month when compared to the same month in 2013.
The following odd/even watering schedule is non-mandatory and only recommended for customers who are willing to help the District achieve its 10% water reduction goal:
- Properties that end in an Odd number: Water on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
- Properties that end in an Even number: Water on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday
The following watering times are still enforced under Normal Water Supply Conditions:
- Watering between Noon and 8:00 p.m. is prohibited from May 1 - August 31.
- Watering between Noon and 6:00 p.m. is prohibited from September 1 - April 30.
Water-Wise House Call
- Receive a custom evaluation of your indoor and outdoor water use, landscaping watering requirements, water efficient devices and professional advice with a Water-Wise House Call.
Water Scheduling Tool
- The Regional Water Authority has developed a tool for Sacramento area residents to generate their own unique watering schedule for their sprinkler system. Follow the link below to generate your own unique sprinkler system watering schedule.
The District's Water Conservation Regulation No. 15 lists the guidelines and restrictions for outdoor watering under Normal Water Supply conditions.
For questions regarding the odd/even outdoor watering schedule, please contact the Customer Service Team at 916-972-7171.