Edison Avenue & Juliesse Avenue Main Replacement Project consists of the installation of new water distribution main pipeline in public streets to replace existing backyard water mains that have outlived their useful life.
Major project facts:
- 1,181 feet of 6-, 8-, and 12-inch diameter pipe is to be installed.
- 4 fire hydrants will be upgraded.
- 34 new metered services will be installed; and 2 meters will be reconnected.
- The construction cost is estimated to be $475,000.
- The project is planned to start in November 2017 and be completed in the winter of 2017.
- Final street restoration is planned to be completed in the summer of 2018.
After-hours emergency calls should be directed to SSWD's main number 916.972.7171.
Construction Manager (primary contact)
ERC Contracting (contractor for SSWD)
Ricky (Richard) Ingraham
S. E. Ahlstrom Inspection (contractor for SSWD)
Sacramento Suburban Water District
Mitchell McCarthy, Assistant Engineer