The project consists of the installation of new water distribution main pipeline in public streets to replace existing backyard water mains that have outlived their useful life.
Major project facts:
- 1,700 feet of 8-inch diameter pipe is to be installed
- 4 fire hydrants will be upgraded.
- 16 new metered services will be installed; and 16 meters will be reconnected.
- The construction cost is estimated to be $ 430,000.
- The project will begin in the fall of 2018 and is expected to be completed in the winter of 2018.
- Final street restoration will be completed by Flowline Contractors, Inc. in the spring of 2019(warmer temperatures are necessary for this type of work).
- Main Replacement - Flowline Contractors, Inc.
- Service Line and Meter Installation - Flowline Contractors, Inc.
After-hours emergency calls should be directed to SSWD's main number 916.972.7171.
Construction Manager (primary contact)
ERC Contracting (contractor for SSWD)
Ricky (Richard) Ingraham
S. E. Ahlstrom Inspection (contractor for SSWD)
Sacramento Suburban Water District